Our festival is filled with food, fun and families who can participate in the following:
Friday Night April 26
Location: Marilyn's Fire House Downtown Medford
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Music at 7:00pm
- There will be a sandwich plate for sale and a variety of beverages.
- Door Prizes
Satuday April 27
- Pancake Breakfast: 7:00 AM - Noon
Music provided by Virginia Ellis-Room 1
- Antique Tractor Display: All Day
- Sugar Shack Tours
- Taylor County Historical Museum: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Alice in Dairyland, Kaitlyn Riley: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Maple Syrup Judging Contest: Judging 10:00 AM, awards to follow judging
- Alice in Dairyland, Kaitlyn Riley, will be making presentations at the Syrup Judging and many other event programs.
- Crafters & Vendors: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Download Exhibitor Application)
- Chain Saw Sculpture: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Media interview with Alice in Dairyland: 12:30PM
- Taylor County BeeKeepers Association 1:00 PM - Presenting a Bee's value to Maple syrup producers and our community
- Food & Beverage Stands: All Day
- Music: Throughout the day
- Photo Contest
Proceeds go toward the many causes which the Lions / Lioness Clubs support; Local Community Projects, WI Lions Camp, Scholarships for local area high school youth, Vision Screening, Leader Dogs for the Blind, the Eye Bank and the Diabetes Foundation.